Learn the best coping skills in a supportive, relaxed environment
You don't have to suffer through lonely days of the "Baby Blues" (or Toddler Blues!). Your entire family deserves so much better than a mom who's ready to pull her hair out...
Pull on the sweatpants and twist up the messy bun! Join us for a 4-week support group and class on Thursdays from 11am-noon (start dates vary). Conveniently located downtown at Thoughtful Journey Counseling.
$120 covers the course and supplies. Preregistration is required.
Babies in arms are welcome to attend you, but for safety reasons, crawlers and older are not permitted in group meetings.
Book Celeste to Speak at Your Event
Highly Entertaining, Insightful, Useful Presentations & Workshops For Your Group
- Boost Your Mood in 10 Minutes a Day
- Productivity for Moms & Wives
- Depression Signs and Treatment
- Managing Anxiety
- Career Exploration and Job Search Skills
- Q&A for Parents of Teens
Presentations are 45 minutes in length and may include hard copy handouts, electronic presentations or both. During sessions, Celeste will also answer questions for audience members. Session length can be adjusted to meet your group’s needs. Rates begin at $175.
Your organization or group may qualify for a free or low-cost presentation from Celeste if you meet ALL of these criteria:
- Group attendance consists of 40 or more adults
- Event is located within Florence city limits
- Presentation is one hour in length or less
- You have not charged a fee for entrance to the event