I’m Celeste Coffman,
and I help people who are frustrated, stressed and overwhelmed make changes to their behavior so that they reach higher levels of success in work and personal relationships.
I’m a Licensed Professional Counselor and the owner of Thoughtful Journey Counseling.
Since 2005, I’ve worked counseling adults and children, mainly focusing my practice on:
- Working with teens who have serious behavior problems
- Helping women who feel overwhelmed by stress, anxiety or depression
I decided to open Thoughtful Journey Counseling after becoming a mom and seeing firsthand how overwhelming it can be to balance work, motherhood and personal growth.
I wanted a supportive listener to guide me, but going to a sterile clinic for psychological treatment didn’t seem like the right choice for me.
So, I spent some serious time in the study of life management and self improvement. I scoured books, websites, magazines, psychology texts, medical journals, and more. I took more grad classes in counseling and worked with colleagues to hone my skills.
Thoughtful Journey Counseling was born out of that intensive study.
What others have to say:
Degrees and Certifications
In case you’re interested, my degrees and certifications are as follows:
- Master of Arts in Community Counseling from the University of North Alabama
- P-12 School Counseling Certificate
- Additional graduate counseling credits from Mississippi State University & Liberty University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Samford University